HOW TO PLAY LUCKY FOR LIFE
- Pick five (5) numbers out of the field of forty (40).
- Pick one (1) number (the LUCKY BALL number) out of the field of twenty-one (21).
- You may play the same numbers for more than one drawing.
- Give the completed betting slip to a Lottery Sales Agent or Retailer.
- If you do not use a betting slip, ask the Sales Agent for a quic pic or quick pick.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt.
- For your own protection, the Lottery suggests that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
HOW TO WIN A PRIZE
- For each drawing, five (5) winning numbers out of the field of forty (40) and one (1) winning LUCKY BALL number out of the field of twenty-one (21) will be randomly drawn.
- For each $2 wager, match your numbers to those drawn.
Click to view Odds and Payouts
ABOUT LUCKY FOR LIFE!
New England's Lucky for Life game offers a top prize of up to $1,000 a DAY for LIFE! If you do not win the top prize, there are nine other ways to win prizes up to $25,000! Lucky for Life's top prize is guaranteed to be paid to winners for a minimum of 20 years! Drawings are conducted every Monday and Thursday.
SIX NEW ENGLAND LOTTERIES TO LAUNCH NEW MULTI-STATE DRAW GAME!
“Lucky for Life” offers the chance to win up to $1,000 a day, every day, for a lifetime; Ticket sales begin March 11th with first drawing on March 15th.